I Want to Renew My Supplier Permit

Renew Kansas Supplier Permit and Labels

Effective May 5, 2015, the Director of ABC has mandated that all supplier permit renewals and all label renewals must be completed online. Paper renewal applications will not be accepted

Your Kansas Supplier Permit and all currently approved labels will expire at midnight, June 30, 2015. To prevent any lapse in your permit and the authority to sell your products in Kansas, you must complete the annual supplier permit and label renewal process by June 30, 2015.

  • Renew your Kansas Supplier Permit and your labels; or,
  • Renew your Kansas Supplier Permit only.

If you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please contact the ABC Marketing Unit at 785-368-6609. Emails are preferred at the following address: KDOR_ABC.Marketing.Unit@ks.gov.

Renew Kansas Supplier Permit and Renew Your Labels

  1. Click here to renew your supplier permit.
    1. Once your supplier permit has been renewed, you will receive an email with a copy of your supplier permit attached.
  2. Go to the product renewal website at https://ks.productregistrationonline.com/renewals and enter your supplier permit number and PIN. Do not use hyphens.
    1. Select the products you wish to renew. If any corrections need to be made, click on "edit" and make the appropriate changes.
    2. Review your renewal information and fee calculation. You may click on the "+" to show calculation details.
    3. Enter payment information and click "Submit to Kansas." You may click on the link provided to download a copy of your renewal. An email receipt will be sent to you.
      • If you pay by credit or debit card, renewed label expiration dates will be updated immediately.
      • If you pay by check, your renewal will be processed once the check is received and processed. To expedite the process, make sure you mail your payment to the address on the voucher you printed. Once your check has been received, your label renewal will be processed.
    4. The ABC Marketing Unit will review your label renewal and contact you if anything further is required.

To view your renewed labels, go to our active brands web page.

Renew Kansas Supplier Permit Only

  1. Click here to renew your supplier permit.

Once your supplier permit has been renewed, you will receive an email with a copy of your supplier permit attached.

Cancel Your Kansas Supplier Permit

Go here for more information on cancelling your Kansas Supplier Permit.

Changing Your Business Name, Location or Contact Person

You are required to notify the ABC of any changes of your mailing or physical address, telephone number or email address. To notify the ABC of these changes, please complete and submit the Liquor License or Permit Business Name and/or Address Change Form (ABC-22).

If you have changes to your contact person and/or compliance agency, please notify the ABC on your company letterhead of the changes and effective date. Your notice may be emailed to KDOR_ABC.Marketing.Unit@ks.gov or faxed to 785-296-7015.


  • To register new products, visit I Want to Register My Brands and Labels.
  • Only active labels displayed on our active brands database are available for sale to Kansas distributors.
  • Combo and value added packages do not require the label fee if the exact product contained within the combo or value added package is currently approved for sale in Kansas. If you have a product that is sold only in a combo or value added package, the label fee is required.
  • Each label to be sold in Kansas must be registered and approved by the ABC prior to sale in Kansas. Any changes to the label, i.e. vintage, graphics, etc. must be approved, even if a new COLA is not required.

Back to the Supplier Permit page