Every supplier desiring to sell alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage to distributors in Kansas must first obtain an annual permit from the Director of ABC, unless the supplier is already licensed in Kansas as a manufacturer or distributor. Supplier Permits must be renewed annually and are valid from July 1st through June 30. Any Supplier Permits applied for during the year are effective from the date approved through June 30th. The cost of the annual permit is $25.[K.S.A. 41-331(a)]. See the ABC Publication Handbook for Suppliers for additional information.
Change in Kansas Liquor Laws:
Due to changes in the 2012 legislative session, salesperson permits are no longer required effective July 1, 2012.
- Apply for a New Supplier Permit
- Cancel my Supplier Permit and Labels
- Renew My Supplier Permit and Labels
- Register Brands and/or Obtain Label Approval
Suppliers' Monthly Report
- ABC Industry Notice - Supplier Reporting Forms (11/08)
- Kansas Suppliers Monthly Report of Shipments to Kansas Distributors (ABC-1003) (Rev. 07/11)
- Active Brands Database
- Active Liquor Licensee Database
- Brand Registration and Label Approval
- Industry Notices
- ABC Industry Notice - Brand and Label Registration; Discontinuing Use of UNIMERCS (09/12)
- Industry Notice - Franchise Agreements - Termination, Modification, Alteration of the Geographic Territory and Change in Brand Ownership (4/08)
- Liquor Licensee and Supplier Information
- Packaging and Warehousing Facility Permit
- Statutes, Regulations and Handbooks
- DISCUS (Distilled Spirits Council of the United States)
- Secretary of State's Office
- TTB (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau)
If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned Licensing Representative.