Supplier Permit


Every supplier desiring to sell alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage to distributors in Kansas must first obtain an annual permit from the Director of ABC, unless the supplier is already licensed in Kansas as a manufacturer or distributor. Supplier Permits must be renewed annually and are valid from July 1st through June 30. Any Supplier Permits applied for during the year are effective from the date approved through June 30th.  The cost of the annual permit is $25.[K.S.A. 41-331(a)]. See the ABC Publication Handbook for Suppliers for additional information.

Change in Kansas Liquor Laws:

Due to changes in the 2012 legislative session, salesperson permits are no longer required effective July 1, 2012.

Suppliers' Monthly Report

Other Forms


Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned Licensing Representative.

Back to the Alcoholic Beverage Control main page