Individual Income

Kansas residents and nonresidents of Kansas earning income from Kansas sources are required to annually file an income tax return, K-40. Kansas income tax conforms to many provisions of the Internal Revenue Service. You will need to complete your federal income tax return prior to completing your Kansas K-40. Various electronic methods are available to both file and pay your Kansas income tax.

Links to Individual Income Information: