The Cartography Section's responsibilities include:
- Assist counties, taxpayers and others with cadastral mapping issues;
- Create and Maintain Geographic Information System (GIS);
- Provide educational workshops and courses related to GIS and
- Supply thematic maps to PVD associates and others;
- Participate in state GIS activities and coordination.
Links to other Cartography Section pages:
- Exemption Guide for Watersheds
- Technical Specifications for Property Ownership Mapping in Kansas
- Kansas GIS Cadastral Standards.