Income Tax Institute
The Department of Agricultural Economics and the Kansas State University
Cooperative Extension Service coordinate the annual
Kansas Income Tax Institutes for tax preparers and other tax professionals.
Sessions begin at 8 a.m. and adjourn at 4:30 p.m. each day, with registration at 7:30 a.m. each day. The program is designed to meet 16 hours of continuing education, including 1.0 hour of Ethics, for the Kansas Board of Accountancy, the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation, the Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission, the IRS Enrolled Agent Program, and the CFP Board of Standards Continuing Education.
For more information, please contact the Department of Agricultural Economics at 785-532-1504.
Locations for 2016:
- Garden City — October 31-November 1 Clarion Inn 1911 E. Kansas Ave. Phone: 620-275-7471
- Colby — November 1-2 Comfort Inn 2227 S. Range, I-70 & Hwy 25 Phone: 785-462-3833
- Hays — November 2-3 Fort Hays State Univ. Memorial Union Ballroom, 600 Park St. Phone: 785-628-5305
- Kansas City — November 20-21 Ritz-Charles 9000 W. 137th St., Overland Park. Phone: 913-685-2600
- Topeka — November 27-28 Downtown Ramada 420 SE 6th St. Phone: 785-234-5400
- Salina — November 28-29 Bicentennial Center 800 The Midway. Phone: 785-826-7200
- Wichita — November 29-30 Marriott Wichita 9100 Corporate Hills. Phone: 316-651-0333
- Pittsburg — December 13-14 Pittsburg State U. Overman Student Center , 1701 S. Broadway Phone: 620-235-4791