Mineral Tax Forms and Publications
- Crude Oil Exemption Renewal and Certification SAMPLE (MT-07a)
- Initial Oil Exemption Request (MT-07)
- New Pool Initial Oil or Gas Exemption Request (MT-07NP)
- After completing the MT-07a, MT-07 or the MT07NP, it is required to be mailed to: Mineral Tax, Kansas Department of Revenue, 915 SW Harrison St., Topeka, KS 66612-1588.
- Kansas County Detail List
- Lease Code Request Application MT-4
- KOLAR Marketing Notice
When downloading the Mineral Tax returns MT-5 and MT-5a, a "SAMPLE" will be on the first page showing what fields are required to be completed in order to process your return. All of the fields (red boxes) are the required areas that must be completed. If they are not completed your return will not be processed.
Enclosed with this sample are 12 blank returns, enough for each of your filing periods for the current tax year.
- Operator and Purchaser Change Request (MT-8)
- Purchaser - Operator Registration Form (MT-10)
- Simplify Reporting with KOLAR
- Sand Royalty Monthly Reporting (SR-89)
- Statutes and Regulations for Minerals Severance Tax (MT-6)
- Tax Rates and Exemption Levels
Additional information concerning the KCC can be found at: http://www.kcc.state.ks.us/