Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- 07/18/2014 Topeka driver licensing offices open Monday until 9 p.m., almost 150 people served during evening hours
- 07/10/2014 Veterans with proof of military commercial driving experience get one year waiver from CDL skills testing
- 05/30/2014 Federal tax increase influences capital gains payments, Kansas job growth up, unemployment down
- 05/14/2014 Beat the summer crush at the driver licensing office
- 04/30/2014 Federal tax changes affect Kansas revenues
- 04/28/2014 Revenue Department to offer free replacement ID cards and driver's licenses, tax information to those hit by the Baxter Springs tornado
- 04/21/2014 Driver's education online portal available May 5
- Older news items