Welcome to the Kansas Department of Revenue's website. How can we help you today?
From this section you can find information on registering a business, paying your business related taxes online, video tutorials on E-Services the department provides, liquor information, destination-based sales tax and web services, and answers to other business related questions. See more business tax options here.
Up to the Minute:
- 06/27/2016 Vehicles Division opens new driver solutions window at Twin Lakes driver licensing office to help those with suspended or restricted licenses
- 06/30/2016 Division of Vehicles services moving to 300 S.W. 29th Street, Topeka during July
- 05/02/2016 Kansas beats estimates for April
- 04/01/2016 Total tax receipts under estimates by $1.7 million
- 03/09/2016 PACT Act Electronic Filing Requirements
- 03/01/2016 Revenue receipts below expectations for February
- 02/02/2016 Individual income tax receipts up $8.2 million for January
- 01/29/2016 Six Kansas Driver Licensing Offices to Offer Saturday Hours
- 01/27/2016 Department of Revenue warns of tax scam
- 01/25/2016 Free help preparing taxes available throughout the state starting today
- Older news items