Renewing Your Liquor License or Permit
Change in Kansas Liquor Laws
Due to changes in the 2012 legislative session, Salesperson Permits and Employee/Volunteer Registration are no longer required.
To renew your liquor license, click on the appropriate link below.
If you have questions or need assistance with your off-premise or on-premise renewal, please contact the Licensing Unit at 785-296-7015 (press option #2) or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liquor Licensee Information
- Liquor Licensee Information Brochure (ABC-899)(Rev. 08/13)
To renew your liquor license or permit, click on the appropriate link below.
- Distributor License
- Farm Winery and Farm Winery Outlet Licenses
- Manufacturer License
- Microbrewery and Microbrewery Packaging and Warehousing Licenses
- Microdistillery and Microdistillery Packaging and Warehousing Facility Licenses
- Non-Beverage User License and Permit
- Packaging and Warehousing Facility Permit
- Supplier Permit
If you have questions or need assistance with renewal please contact the Marketing Unit at 785-296-7015 (press option #1) or send an email to: ABC.Marketing.Unit@kdor.ks.gov.