Whether you are beginning your career or thinking about a career change, consider joining the Kansas Department of Revenue team. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and professional development opportunities. As a member of the Department's team you will represent the service and quality that our customers have come to expect.
Registering personal data and completing an employment application are necessary steps when applying for State of Kansas employment. For information about the state employment process visit http://da.ks.gov/ps/aaa/recruitment or email KDOR.Recruitment@kdor.ks.gov. Kansas Department of Revenue vacancies will be listed at this website along with State of Kansas vacancies for which other agencies are recruiting. Personal Data forms and employment applications are also available at the nearest job service center.
All applicants will be subject to tax clearance approval prior to consideration for any vacancies at the Kansas Department of Revenue.
Partial listing of opportunities
- State Auditor I - Audit Services
- Revenue Customer Rep Specialist - Audit Services
- Network Control Technician I - Information Services
- Driver License Examiner Specialist - Garden City
- Driver License Examiner Specialist - Dodge City
- Driver License Examiner Specialist - Junction City
- Driver License Examiner Specialist - Salina
- Driver License Examiner - Olathe
- Revenue Customer Rep - Customer Relations