Driver's License Information
Driver's License Examination is responsible for examining everyone applying for Kansas driver's licenses. Driver Solutions maintains all driver's license records, along with traffic violation convictions, suspensions and revocations. Click below for more information.
- Active Duty Military and Dependents Residing Outside of Kansas
- CDL Reciprocity Agreements with Nebraska, Missouri and Oklahoma
- Changing Your Kansas Driver's License Address Online
- Common Questions and Answers About the Teen Driving Law
- Driver's License Fees
- Driver's License Records (Opt In)
- Driver's License Records, Traffic Violation Convictions, Suspensions and Revocations
- Driver's License Status Check
- Information About Renewing, Extending or Replacing Your Driver's License If You Are Out of State
- Medical and Vision Information
- Obtaining Your First Kansas Driver’s License
- Renewing Your Kansas Driver’s License
- Graduated Driver's License Information for Teens
- Where to Get Your Kansas Driver's License
- Under 21 License Information
Does Kansas Offer Online Driver Education Courses?
There are many online Driver Education courses being offered over the Internet. Internet courses do not meet requirements for a Driver's License in Kansas. The only programs that are approved by the State of Kansas for Driver Education purposes are programs offered through a local, accredited school district which have been approved by the Department of Education. Please note: a certificate of completion from an Internet Driver Education course will not be accepted for licensure. If unsure whether or not a program has been approved by the Department of Education you may contact the Department of Education at 785-296-8107 or the Kansas Division of Vehicles at 785-296-3963.