Vehicle Online Services
You can access many Kansas Division of Vehicles services online without ever needing to visit one of our offices or wait in line. From checking on your driver’s license status or getting in line for a driver licensing office to renew your vehicle registration or updating your address the services are avaliable 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Below is a list of the online services available.
- Address Change
- Driver's License Reinstatement
- Vehicle Tag Renewal
- TruckingKS.org - Permits and Renewals
- Personalized Plate Availability
- Renew your vehicle registration with iKan
- Q-Flow Wait Line Management System
- Dealer Tutorials
- Driver's Education Instructor Portal
- Driver's License Status Check
- Mobile App