Suspended Licenses / Driver Solutions
The Kansas Division of Vehicles may suspend a driver’s license for a variety of reasons including failure to provide proof of insurance, driving under the influence or unpaid fines.
The division also coordinates administrative hearings for chemical test failures and test refusals, and manages proof of insurance requirements for drivers.
Driver solutions information
- Apply for Restricted Driving Privileges - You will need to register with the Kansas Department of Revenue Customer Service Center before applying for restricted driving privileges
- Vehicle Forms
- Contact Suspended Licenses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Administrative hearings process for alcohol and insurance
- Insurance Payments
- Order a driving record motor vehicle report – with codes for conviction/suspension
- How to read a driving record motor vehicle report
- Alcohol action chart: Suspension time, ignition interlock time, fees
- Medical/Vision Review Information
- Online address change
- Ignition interlock providers
- Ignition Interlock Vendor Oversite Program
Modification of suspension information
If your license is currently suspended or revoked with the state of Kansas you may be eligible for modification, which would allow you limited driving privileges. To determine if you may be eligible, see the applications below which have qualifications listed for each modification we offer.